Information and Forms
We have a variety of package pricing available for preventive care for your pet.
- Cat spays start at $80.00
- Cat neuters start at $65.00
- Dog spays start at $180.00
- Dog neuters start at $139.00
Please note: additional costs/conditions may apply.
Help with Difficult End-of-Life Decisions
Our compassionate team of veterinarians and staff are also pet owners and pet lovers; we can relate to and we truly understand that deep connection that you share with your companion animal. We know that pets aren’t just pets –they are a beloved member of your family. Our team will work alongside you to provide the best quality care as we navigate end of life care for your pet.
To provide compassionate care to as many animals as we can, Michigan Humane has created several innovative programs to make veterinary care more affordable. These programs translate to millions of dollars of subsidized veterinary care annually so that our community can make sure their pets are staying as healthy as possible.
- Low-Cost Spay/Neuter (see above)
- Care Credit – line of credit for all health-related problems for your pets
- Payment programs
- Income-based veterinary discounts
- Protect-a-Pet vaccine clinics (click for more information)
For Existing Clients Only
Michigan Humane now offers home delivery options for pet medication through our online pharmacy for our existing vet clients.
In case of an emergency please contact the closest veterinary emergency clinic.