Injured Wild Animals - Michigan Humane Society

Injured Wild Animals

Contact a DNR-licensed rehabilitator

If you find an injured bird or other wild animal, contact a DNR-licensed rehabilitator in your area before moving, touching or otherwise handling the animal.

To locate a licensed  rehabilitator in your area, visit

Powered by BlackBaud
nonprofit software