Thursday, Feb. 9 5 a.m. - 11 p.m. "Give them a voice!"
You can help create more heartwarming happy endings! Your tax-deductible gift will allow us to care for homeless, abused and neglected animals. You can donate securely online with a one-time gift or a monthly gift. That means you’ll be helping MHS provide:
• Rescue services to aid injured and at-risk animals
• Shelter for homeless, abandoned and forgotten pets
• Doghouses for animals without shelter
• Straw to keep outdoor pets warm
• Water bowls that don’t tip over
• A pet food pantry to help keep families together
We can’t do it without you and now is the best time to make the biggest impact. Won’t you help us give the animals in our community a voice?
To make a life-saving donation in support of the MHS 2017 Valentine's Telethon, please click donation button above.
The Michigan Humane Society (MHS) is the largest and oldest animal welfare organization in the state.
MHS is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Contributions to MHS are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Our tax identification number is 38-1358206.
Stay Connected With Us
Sign up for email and receive special news and offers available only to our online friends.