Every adopted animal has a story. Please share yours with us, and you may see it in our Adoption 'Tails' section. Some questions to get you started in the right direction:
- What made you choose your animal? What do you like best about him or her?
- Does your animal have an interesting history?
- How does she or he spend his time in your home?
- Does your animal do something especially funny or endearing?
- How do you think your animal feels about coming to live with you?
- What do you and your new animal enjoy doing together?
- Your animal’s name, species, breed or breed mix, approximate age, and the facility from which you adopted him or her
Tell us your MHS adoption story
Visit the MHS Adoption 'Tails' page