$1,000 or more Raised Online:
MHS Best Friends Club
What is a Best Friend? MHS Best Friends are a select group of individuals who work tirelessly to achieve incredible results for the thousands of animals we care for. The Best Friends Club provides recognition for the Mega March for Animals participants who excel in their fundraising efforts to support MHS’ mission of helping homeless, abused and neglected animals. Best Friends will receive a special Best Friend T-shirt at the Check-In Tent on event day. Other prizes will be fulfilled after the event.
Becoming a Best Friend is easy:
- Sign up online at www.michiganhumane.org/MEGA to participate in the Mega March for Animals.
- Set your individual fundraising goal at $1,000... or higher!
- Send an email to your friends, family members, and coworkers asking them to contribute to your goal of helping transform animal lives from Homeless to Loved!
Once you reach or surpass $1,000 in donations for the Mega March for Animals, you’ll be named an MHS Best Friend. Challenge your team members and others to become Best Friends, too.
Best Friends receive special perks, including:
- Recognition and appreciation on the Mega March for Animals website.
- Your choice of six exclusive prizes.
- The honor and pride of knowing you are helping so many animals go from Homeless to Loved!