Charitable Gift Annuity Program
Provides a fixed income for life in return for your gift
The Michigan Humane Society has joined with the Comerica Legacy Foundation to offer a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) program. This gifting strategy enables you to make a difference today while providing you with a charitable tax deduction immediately as well as a monthly income.
The ultimate goal of this program is to help you make a lasting impact for years to come on the lives of animals in need.
MHS Charitable Gift Annuity
- Can begin at any age and begin distributions on or after age 60
- Minimum gift requirement is $10,000
- Can be designated to a particular MHS program
- Provides a fixed income for life in return for your gift
- Allows for an immediate income tax deduction
- Allows you to designate a particular MHS program or service like Cruelty and Rescue, Indigent Veterinary Care, Treatable Animal Care and Kennel Enrichment
For more information contact Terri Lessnau, Director of Leadership Giving at 248-860-3170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.