Make Your Pet a 'Pin-up'
in Michigan Humane Society's 2013 Pet Calendar
Do you have a favorite pet photo? Here's the chance to show it off!
The Michigan Humane Society is looking for metro Detroit’s most photogenic pets for our 2013 Pet Calendar! A tax-deductible $20 entry fee per photo guarantees inclusion in MHS’ 15th annual calendar. The top photo entries will be selected for special “Pet of the Month” placement, with all other photos appearing throughout the calendar in a variety of formats. Deadline extended: Entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2012.
- All entries must be in color and contain only animals.
- Do not send photos larger than 4” x 6”. Horizontal (landscape) orientation preferred as it is required for pet of the month placement. Glossy ﬁnish preferred.
- For quality reasons, any color prints (from scans or digital cameras) made at home on inkjet or laser printers can’t be considered for pets of the month-we must have genuine photographic prints for those. However, we will accept these types of prints for the smaller photos used throughout the calendar.
- Please clearly mark your name, phone number and the name of your pet on the back of each photo using a permanent felt tip pen. (Don’t use a ballpoint pen–this dents the photo!)
- Entries are limited to one photo per $20 entry fee.
- If your entry was taken by a commercial studio, please include a signed copyright release from the photographer with your entry.
- All photos become the property of the MHS & can’t be returned.
- Entries will be judged by MHS staff. Top photos will be chosen for “Pet of the Month” features. All other photos will be included throughout the calendar in a variety of formats.
- Dogs and cats wearing collars/ID tags and cats photographed indoors will receive the best possible consideration.
Download the official MHS Pet Calendar Entry Form:
2013 MHS Pet Calendar Entry Form (.pdf 440KB)
Don't have Adobe Reader?
Be sure to mark your name, phone number and pet’s name on the back of each photo entry using a permanent felt-tip pen (not a ballpoint pen, which may damage the photo).
Entries should be mailed to:
Michigan Humane Society
2013 Pet Calendar
30300 Telegraph Rd, Suite 220
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
MHS Pet Calendars will be available for sale in mid-late fall for $15 + tax. For more information, call 1-866-MHUMANE, x104 Monday-Friday,or visit the MHS website this fall at www.michiganhumane.org for the calendar availability announcement!
Proceeds will benefit the Michigan Humane Society.