S.I.M.P.L.E. Veterinary Care
Our six-point pet wellness program will help ensure that the well-being of your four-legged best friend for years to come
If you’re searching for the best veterinary care for your pet, it’s S.I.M.P.L.E. to find at the Michigan Humane Society! Our six-point pet wellness program will help ensure that the well-being of your four-legged best friend for years to come. These six components for healthy pets are:
- Spay/Neuter – providing low-cost sterilization for pets to reduce the pet homelessness problem and help pet owners enjoy the physical and behavioral benefits of spay/neuter.
- Immunizations – ensuring that your pet has the life-saving vaccinations they need to protect them from serious and potentially fatal diseases.
- Microchipping – making certain that if a pet becomes lost or separated from their family, that they can be tracked using a nationwide database and returned home.
- Parasite Control – preventing internal parasites like heartworm and external parasites like fleas from causing discomfort or serious injury to your pets.
- Lifestyle – guaranteeing that pets are placed into the best possible environment where they are able to grow and thrive.
- Examinations – scheduling regular checkups with your veterinarian can maximize your pet’s quality of life and provide you with peace of mind.
To unlock the power of S.I.M.P.L.E., please enjoy this limited-time coupon, redeemable at any of our three veterinary centers in Detroit, Rochester Hills or Westland, and help keep your pets healthy and happy today!