Remember the Michigan Humane Society in your estate plans
April 30, 2015
Remembering the Michigan Humane Society in your estate plans enable us to continue the work that is so vital to our mission of ending companion animal homelessness.
- You can name MHS in your will or trust
- Remember MHS as a remainder beneficiary in your retirement plan or IRA
- As a lead beneficiary on a charitable remainder trust.
When you include the Michigan Humane Society in your planned giving, you are eligible to become a member of our Heritage Guild. Membership in this exclusive group entitles you to:
- A complimentary copy of the annual MHS Pet calendar
- An invitation to events as the guest of our President and CEO
- The opportunity to enroll in the exclusive MHS Pet Guardianship Program
- A subscription to MHS MichigAnimals newsletter
For more information contact Adrienne Kozlowski, Major Gift Officer , at 248-283-5634 or email@example.com.