MHS 2017 Pet Calendar Entry: Last Call
Do you have a favorite pet photo? Here's the chance to show it off!
June 20, 2016
How to Enter:
The Michigan Humane Society is looking for metro Detroit’s most photogenic pets for our 2017 Pet Calendar! A tax-deductible $20 entry fee per photo guarantees inclusion in MHS’ 19th annual calendar.
The top photo entries will be selected for special “Pet of the Month” placement, with all other photos appearing throughout the calendar in a variety of formats.
Submissions deadline extended to June 30, 2016; all entries are guaranteed to be included in the calendar.
- All entries must be in color and contain only animals.
- Do not send photos larger than 4” x 6”. Horizontal (landscape) orientation preferred as it is required for pet of the month placement.
- Please clearly mark your name, phone number and the name of your pet on the back of each photo using a permanent felt tip pen. (Don’t use a ballpoint pen–this dents the photo!)
- Entries are limited to one photo per $20 entry fee.
- If your entry was taken by a commercial studio, please include a signed copyright release from the photographer with your entry.
- All photos become the property of the MHS & can’t be returned.
- Entries will be judged by MHS staff. Top photos will be chosen for “Pet of the Month” features. All other photos will be included throughout the calendar in a variety of formats.
- Dogs and cats wearing collars/ID tags and cats photographed indoors will receive the best possible consideration.
Download the official MHS Pet Calendar Entry Form:
Be sure to mark your name, phone number and pet’s name on the back of each photo entry using a permanent felt-tip pen (not a ballpoint pen, which may damage the photo).
Entries should be mailed to:
Michigan Humane Society
2017 Pet Calendar
30300 Telegraph Rd, Suite 220
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
MHS Pet Calendars will be available for sale in late fall at www.shopmichiganhumane.org and at MHS locations. For more information, call 248-283-5631, Monday-Friday.
Proceeds will benefit the Michigan Humane Society.